Support CACF as an organization or service provider. Being a CACF member organization increases your capacity to make an impact the Asian Pacific American community through:
- Access to Decision Makers – Meet with elected and appointed officials and share your needs at advocacy days, meetings, briefings, hearings, and press conferences.
- Collaborative Grants – Participate in grants for collaborative projects led by CACF.
- Policy Updates – Receive the latest information on state and local public policy and budget developments, including fact sheets and policy statements.
- Publicity – Increase your visibility at press conferences, in press releases and statements, and in CACF publications.
- Special Events – Receive discounted prices to special events.
- Trainings – Receive free registration to advocacy and capacity building trainings.
Read further details on membership benefits.
See a list of our current member organizations.
Become a member organization today by filling out this application.
Membership fees can be paid online or via mail.
To pay online: Select your level of membership dues in the table below and follow the instructions on the secure payment site.
To pay by mail: Make checks payable to “Coalition for Asian American Children and Families” and mail to:
CACF, 50 Broad Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10004
Organization’s Annual Budget – Membership Dues
- $0 – $99,000 -Due $50
- $100,000 – $249,000 -Due $100
- $250,000 – $499,000 -Due $200
- $500,000 – $749,000 -Due $250
- $750,000 – $999,999 -Due $350
- $1,000,000 – $2,999,999 -Due $500
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999- Due $650
- Over $5,000,000 – Due $800