As a member of CACF, the nation’s only pan-Asian children’s advocacy organization, you will be a part of a committed coalition of organizations dedicated to improving the well-being of the Asian Pacific American community in New York City.
As an organizational member of CACF, you will be a part of:
- Strengthening our movement to promote better policies, funding, and services.
- Increasing the visibility and capacity of Asian Pacific Americans as community advocates.
- Promoting pan-Asian solidarity and coalition building to create a powerful voice.
Read further details on membership benefits.
See a list of our current member organizations.
Become a member organization today by filling out this application.
Membership fees can be paid online or via mail.
To pay online: Select your level of membership dues in the table below and follow the instructions on the secure payment site.
To pay by mail: Make checks payable to “Coalition for Asian American Children and Families” and mail to:
CACF, 50 Broad Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10004
Organization’s Annual Budget – Membership Dues
- $0 – $99,000 -Due $125
- $100,000 – $249,000 -Due $250
- $250,000 – $499,000 -Due $350
- $500,000 – $749,000 -Due $450
- $750,000 – $999,999 -Due $600
- $1,000,000 – $2,999,999 -Due $750
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999- Due $1200
- Over $5,000,000 – Due $1750