CACF Member Coalition
CACF Member Coalition and Member Organizations
Our member organizations form a coalition of Asian Pacific American organizations that provide critical services in a culturally and linguistically competent manner to our community members.
If your organization would like to join, please click HERE.
Find out more about the benefits of becoming a Member Organization.
Click to download the 2018 CACF Community Compendium.
CURRENT ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERS
- A Place for Kids
- Apex for Youth
- APICHA Community Health Center
- The Arab-American Family Support Center
- Asian American/Asian Research Institute – CUNY
- Asian Americans for Equality
- Center for All Abilities
- Center for the Integration and Advancement of New Americans (CIANA)
- Chhaya CDC
- The Child Center of New York
- Chinatown YMCA
- Chinese-American Family Alliance for Mental Health
- Chinese-American Planning Council
- Chinese Progressive Association
- Damayan Migrant Workers Association
- General Human Outreach in the Community, Inc.
- Grand Street Settlement
- Greater Chinatown Community Association
- Hamilton-Madison House
- Henry Street Settlement
- Homecrest Community Services, Inc.
- Immigrant Health & Cancer Disparities Service
- India Home
- Indochina Sino-American Community Center
- Japanese American Association of New York, Inc.
- Japanese American Social Services, Inc.
- Korean American Family Service Center
- Korean Community Services of Metropolitan New York
- Lower East Side Family Union
- MinKwon Center for Community Action
- NYU Center for Study of Asian American Health
- Sakhi for South Asian Women
- Sapna NYC
- South Asian Council for Social Services
- South Asian Youth Action (SAYA!)
- Turning Point for Women and Families
- United Chinese Association of Brooklyn
- United Sikhs
- University Settlement
- Women for Afghan Women
- YWCA of Queens